A radio interview will give you the opportunity to create a buzz about your book. It is a great venue to be heard and to share your ideas to potential readers who are listeners of a nationally syndicated radio program.
In our effort to help authors publicize their book through media platform, we collaborated with veteran multi-media personality, Rick Bratton on his radio program " This Week in America". One of the most influential radio programs in the country, which is carried on over 100 stations and growing.
By simply guesting in the program will let you reach thousands of target audience in just minutes. VIVLIO HILL's radio interview package will include an 18-minutes recorded interview with Ric Bratton, who will ask various questions about your book, your writing journey, and your future plans as an author.
Authors can access their interviews on the program’s website: http://thisweekinamerica.us/ as well as in YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZrEhg89PvLFQCiiWx3RmWw and in Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4BmdTMgAZI4Sv1X5lyP5ij.
Your recorded radio interview will be posted in social media and other related websites as well as distributed to multiple channels.
Let your interview get booked on "This Week in America with Ric Bratton"! with VIVLIO HILL's Radio Interview service.
Just simply call +1 780 - 306 - 3787 to speak with our Book Business Executives.
With this package, you get:
- Guaranteed 18-minutes segment Interview with Ric Bratton on his radio Show "This Week in America"
- A mock interview and rehearsal session with Ric and his staff to prepare guest author before the show
- A copy of the recorded interview archived in database for availability
- Interview Podcast through thisweekinamerica.us
- Recorded Interview distribution through social media sites, Youtube, iTunes, and other related sites
By signing up, you will be entitled to receive additional marketing services such as: